FIDEL BUSINESS GRANTS
Register between September 21, 2017 and January 19, 2018
To encourage and support entrepreneurs from various sectors to contribute to the RCM of La Matanie’s economic strength, FIDEL has established two business grants totalling $100,000.
In addition to financial support, business grant laureates will have access to:
- A $1,000,000 venture capital fund Access to the local solidarity fund, a $1,000,000 venture capital fund that is managed by a partnership (FIDEL, RCM of La Matanie, Desjardins and the Fonds de Solidarité FTQ).
- Equity from private investors Access to private investors, our FIDEL seasoned entrepreneurs who are ready to invest in new business opportunities.
- Mentoring Access to professional support from FIDEL entrepreneurs throughout their entrepreneurial development.
- Accompaniment when applying for government support programs Accompaniment through the application process for different government support programs.
- Accompaniment when looking for business premises Accompaniment through the rental or purchase process of business premises in the RMC of La Matanie.