Please note that this contest has now ended.
Encouraging expansion projects
Register between September 21, 2017 and January 19, 2018
The FIDEL Accelerator grant aims to provide financial support to businesses with investment, development and expansion projects, which are planning on setting up shop in the RMC of La Matanie.
Following the selection process, two projects will be chosen and share a grant totalling:
Submit your project and try to surprise us!
Your application must include: (print list)
- Business plan:
- Executive summary
- Detailed presentation of the project developer and management team
- Business Case for the project
- Description of the benefits
- DDescription of the risks
- Financial analysis
- Conclusion and recommendations (including the objective of creating jobs)
- A one-year plan implementation description, including a preliminary schedule
- The project’s financial structure and financing package
- Presentation of the business:
- Mission, background, legal form and shareholder structure
- Description of products/solutions with distinct advantages and entrance barriers
- Presentation of the overall market (industry analysis)
- Marketing and sales strategy (direct and indirect competitors, price, sales and distribution)
- The business’ financial situation
- Annual financial statements prepared by an external accounting firm for the three (3) most recent financial years
- The most recent interim financial statements, including comparable data for the same period of the previous year
- Three-year financial forecasts: income statements, balance sheets and cash-flow budget for 36 months.
The grant program aims to create jobs and wealth in the RMC of La Matanie. The number of jobs to be created will play a significant role in the selection process. Additionally, the project’s financial structure and financing package, relevance and feasibility will be taken into account.
Below are some pointers to help you write your application:
– The definition of your target market
– The coherence of your marketing strategy
– The quality of your implementation process
– The realism of your financial forecasts
Registration and information
To register, please send the documents listed above, printed or electronically, to the following address:
157 rue Saint-Pierre
Office: (418) 566-4222
Cell: (418) 556-9197
Rules and Eligibility
- You must be aged 18 years or over and be a Canadian citizen or have permanent resident status;
- The business or project must be able to demonstrate its ability, viability and profitability;
- The project must be entirely implemented within the limits of the RMC of La Matanie;
- The project submitted must allow for job creation in the RMC of La Matanie;
- You must provide all of the above-mentioned documents;
- All sectors of activities are eligible to apply, with the exclusion of residential real estate, bars and illegal businesses.