FIDEL Entrepreneurship Grants
FIDEL is renewing its commitment to supporting significant business initiatives with the potential to generate jobs and prosperity in the Matane area.
Our FIDEL Entrepreneurship Grants program endeavors to offer financial support to every entrepreneur who wants to create or grow a business within the MRC de la Matanie.
For a third consecutive year, FIDEL will award a total of $100,000 in grants, in the following amounts:
First place: $30,000
Second place: $20,000
Five awards of $10,000
Registration period: September 25, 2019 to March 31, 2020
- The entrepreneur must be at least 18 years old and be a Canadian citizen or have permanent resident status.
- The business must demonstrate its capacity, viability, and profitability.
- The project must be located within the borders of the MRC de la Matanie.
- The entrepreneur must provide all requested documents.
- All business sectors are eligible, with the exception of residential real estate, bars, and unlawful businesses.